With GD3 / DRBFM, products and processes can be made robust and customer expectations can also be met - efficiently and effectively. The model is streamlined and helps save time. Toyota is a good example of successful use of this philosophy. In practice, the FMEA seminar presents all the specialised product and process developers, project managers, quality managers, method specialists and executives with the necessary knowledge to successfully apply DRBFM.
DRBFM (design review Based on Failure Mode)
12.03.2019 — 9:00 am
12.03.2019 — 5:00 pm
Registration also via:
Phone: +49 5407 81 86 40
Fax: +49 5407 81 86 44
The participation fee amounts to 580,00 €plus statutory VAT.
Dietz Consultants reserves the right to cancel the seminar in the case of certain unexpected events. The participants will be notified in time. A refund, not higher than the participation fee, is possible.
Courses cancelled up to two weeks before their planned date are eligible for a full refund; thereafter the full fee will be charged. It is possible to transfer the registration to another person for the same course dates.
Unterm Heilig Kreuz 3-5
Phone: +49 661 90 15 00 0
Website: Hotel Platzhirsch
- Definition of GD³, DRBFM
- Targets, methodology / basics of DRBFM
- Format of DRBFM form
- DRBFM interdisciplinary team combination
- DRBFM design review
- Creativity techniques: Finding ideas and solutions
- Poka Yoke principles
- DRBFM & FMEA: the successful combination
- Basis / version management (FMEA/DRBFM)
- Professional Conference Management
- Seminar documents (PDF download)
- Participation certificate
- Meals in tea/coffee breaks
- Sufficient open space for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer
- A pleasant training atmosphere with best service
- Using DRBFM successfully
- Fulfilling customer expectations
Group of participants
- Project manager
- FMEA method responsible persons
- Quality manager
- inspection planner, quality manager
- Interested management staff from all departments
No special previous knowledge is required.