FMEA moderation is a complex process that requires the moderator to continuously develop his/her skillset and abilities. Only those who know best practice solutions can successfully apply them to their own challenges. The workshop teaches FMEA moderators and those responsible for the methods, the latest developments in the field of FMEA methodology and invites the participants to exchange experiences with recognized experts from practice.
FMEA Expert workshop Best Practice
18.01.2019 — 9:00 am
18.01.2019 — 5:00 pm
Registration also via:
Phone: +49 5407 81 86 40
Fax: +49 5407 81 86 44
- Best practice for handling FMEA in the company
- Best practice for using methods
- Best practice for implementing FMEA meetings
- Best practice for dealing with “difficult” situations / participants
- Best practice for documentation of FMEA
- Best practice for tracking FMEA measures
- Best practice for sustainability of FMEA
- Best practice “safe-keeping” FMEA
- Professional Conference Management
- Seminar documents (PDF download)
- Participation certificate
- Meals in tea/coffee breaks
- Sufficient open space for exchange of experience and knowledge transfer
- A pleasant training atmosphere with best service
- Representation of “Best Practice solutions”
- Transfer of these “Best Practice solutions” to separate FMEA references and tasks
The participation fee amounts to 580,00 €plus statutory VAT.
Dietz Consultants reserves the right to cancel the seminar in the case of certain unexpected events. The participants will be notified in time. A refund, not higher than the participation fee, is possible.
Courses cancelled up to two weeks before their planned date are eligible for a full refund; thereafter the full fee will be charged. It is possible to transfer the registration to another person for the same course dates.
Unterm Heilig Kreuz 3-5
Phone: +49 661 90 15 00 0
Website: Hotel Platzhirsch